Work Opportunity Tax Credit
Empowerment Zone Tax Credit
Indian Reservation Tax Credit
Do you routinely hire job-seekers that are?
- A member of a family that is a Qualified Food Stamp Recipient
- A member of a family that is a Qualified Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) Recipient
- Long Term Family Assistance Recipient (TANF) - formerly known as Welfare to Work
- Vocational Rehabilitation Referral
- Summer Youths
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Recipient
- Individuals living within an Empowerment Zone or Rural Renewal Community
- Qualified Long-Term Unemployed Recipient
Is your business located in an Empowerment Zone?
Is you business near an Indian Reservation?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions (or if you are unsure), contact EHB today and start receiving your share of these valuable credits.
Call EHB today for your risk-free assessment. If we don’t earn you a credit, there is NO fee!